Cenex Ruby Fieldmaster is the diesel choice that puts you miles ahead. Ruby Fieldmaster is specifically formulated for the rugged demands of today’s high-powered, heavy-duty diesel engines.
You can count on its complete, quality, balanced additive package to deliver:
- More power- for heavy duty vehicles like off-road construction equipment
- Improved fuel efficiency
- Protection against wear and corrosion
- Reduced maintenance cost
- Quicker, more fuel-efficient starts
Ruby Fieldmaster maximizes engine power, improves fuel economy and protects your engines for less maintenance and longer life. Why choose a standard diesel when you can invest in engine protection? Take care of your vehicles with the proven performance of Cenex Ruby Fieldmaster.
Cenex Gasolines are formulated to keep your fuel system—and our air—clean. Our quality gasoline works hard to deliver optimum engine performance. With Cenex-brand gasoline you’ll benefit from:
- Better fuel economy
- More power
- Quicker starts
- A smoother running engine
- Reduced emissions
- Prevention of rust and corrosion inside the fuel system
Cenex® Winterized Premium Diesel Fuels deliver the serious weather protection your diesel engines need — while optimizing power and engine performance. Unlike typical winterized diesel fuels, they contain an advanced performance additive package that allows for extreme-low-temperature operability. So you can count on Cenex Winterized Premium Diesel Fuels even when it’s bitter cold outside.
Cenex Winterized Premium Diesel Fuels optimize performance with a complete, high-quality, multifunctional additive package that:
- Has a cold-weather operability of -30ºF*
- Improves fuel economy by as much as 5%
- Improves power up to 5%**
- Has a typical cetane number of 48**
- Lowers maintenance costs
- Extends life of injectors / injector pumps
Above claims are in comparison to an untreated #2 diesel fuel.
* Cenex Wintermaster blend only
** #1 ultra low sulfur diesel (ULSD) offers less power than #2 ULSD due to lower BTU content (statement is based on the typical properties for #1 ULSD and #2 ULSD) Cenex.com